Ingredients : KOKODUCK
1. Mix chilli powder, gochujang, soy sauce and sugar in the ratio of 3:2:1
2. Add corn syrup, minced garlic, and ginger and black pepper to step 1.
3. Blend an onion, apple, and pear and add it to the basic sauce
4. Mix the basic sauce into 3cm-thick Sliced Smoked Duck with 2 tablespoons of soju.
5. In a heated pan, put the pork, carrot, sliced cabbage, and anchovy stock and stir fry.
6. When the Sliced Smoked Duck is cooked, plate the meat on a heated iron dish and decorate with sliced green onions.